Healthy Blueberry Pecan Muffins(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These healthy blueberry pecan muffins have no flour and yet they have great moist texture from the oats. They are naturally sweetened with banana and maple syrup, and make a perfect grab-and-go breakfast or sweet treat. They are bursting with flavor from blueberries, cinnamon and pecans. The recipe couldn’t be easier, because the batter is whipped up in a blender in less than 60 seconds. Everything about these is good!
- 2 bananas (ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup yogurt (Greek yogurt, thick)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecans (finely chopped)
- 1 cup blueberries
Yield: 12 muffins | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 380F (190C).
2. Place bananas, eggs, Greek yogurt, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt and oats in a high-speed blender (don't make my mistake, it's better to add oats last, this way they don't get stuck at the bottom).
3. Blend until smooth. Stir in finely chopped pecans (you can also stir in half of the blueberries at this point, or leave them all for topping), divide the batter evenly among silicone muffin cups (if not using silicone cups, make sure to grease your muffin tins or paper liners, so muffins don't stick).
4. Top muffins with the blueberries. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes (toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin should come out clean). Let cool a little and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!