Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These Healthy Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins are made with good-for-you ingredients. No flour is used in this recipe, yet muffins come out incredibly moist and fluffy. Plus, they are super easy to make and are kid-approved! Ideal for making ahead and enjoying for breakfast or as an afternoon snack during the week.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree (canned)
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Yield: 10 muffins | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 17 minutes | Total time: 22 minutes
For this recipe, I highly recommend to use silicone muffin cups
- they don't stick, are reusable and can be lined directly on a baking sheet.
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. Add all the ingredients (pumpkin, almond butter, cocoa powder, maple syrup, chopped walnuts, egg, vanilla and soda) to a large bowl and whisk together.
3. Divide the mixture between 10 silicone muffin cups, filling each approximately 1/2 - 2/3 full. Arrange them on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 17-19 minutes.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Silicone Muffin Cups
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!