1. Preheat oven to 325F (163C).
2. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, arrowroot starch, lemon zest, poppy seeds, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, lemon juice, maple syrup and avocado oil. Add wet ingredients to the dry and whisk.
4. Spoon the mixture into donut molds filling to approximately 3/4 way full.
5. Place silicone pans with donuts on a baking sheet, then in the oven. Bake for about 15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a donut comes out clean.
6. Let cool. To remove push up donuts from underneath.
7. Prepare a glaze (optional). Mix together coconut cream with maple syrup and a few drops of vanilla, tasting along the way until it reaches a good balance. Use a spoon to drizzle donuts with the glaze.