Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Kale Chips(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These kale chips make a fantastic, super easy snack. They are so light and so crispy. Once you taste the basic recipe, you can start playing with the seasonings. Store kale chips in a paper bag at room temperature up to a week.
- 1 bunch kale (I had 6 leaves)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 3 minutes | Cook time: 5 minutes | Total time: 8 minutes
Did you know, that one portion of kale contains:
Vitamin K - 684% DV
Vitamin A - 206% DV
Vitamin C - 134% DV
Manganese - 26% DV
Calcium, Vitamin B6 - 9% DV
Iron, Magnesium - 6% DV
And many more vitamins, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6
1. Rinse kale and pat dry with paper towels. Tear into preferred size pieces (remove stems and ribs).
2. In a large bowl, combine kale, oil and salt.
3. Transfer kale to an air fryer basket (I used my Cuisinart Toaster Oven Air Fryer), arrange in a single layer (I made 2 batches).
4. Air fry at 350F (180C) for 5 minutes, until crisp. Check the last 2 minutes not to burn.
NOTE: You can also bake these chips in a regular oven using the same temperature, but increasing the time to 10-15 minutes.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!