Marinated Broiled Salmon(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This recipe produces a fantastic piece of salmon that melts in your mouth. Fish is marinated in the mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar and oil, then broiled to perfection. I'm sure your family will rave about it.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounce each)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- garlic powder
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 2 hours, 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
1.Season salmon fillets with garlic powder, salt and pepper on all sides.
2. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, water, oil and sugar. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
3. Place salmon in a plastic bag, pour in the marinade, close tightly (removing excess air), and toss the bag around to coat fish completely with the marinade. Refrigerate for 2 hours or more.
4. Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Remove salmon from the marinade and arrange on a baking sheet, previously covered with foil. Discard the marinade.
5. Cook until lightly browned and flakes easily with a fork, about 7-10 minutes.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!