1. Lightly pound chicken breasts to about the same thickness (even thickness = even cooking). Season with salt on both sides.
2. In a shallow bowl, use a fork to whisk together egg and water.
3. In a separate shallow bowl, combine cassava flour, almond flour, cumin, oregano, coriander, chili powder and garlic powder.
4. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Dip each chicken breast in the egg mixture on both sides, then dredge in the flour mixture on both sides, pressing lightly down so the flour sticks.
6. Cook for about 5-7 minutes per side (time varies depending on the thickness of the chicken), the internal temperature should read at least 165F (74C).
7. Serve with rice / cauliflower rice , some warmed corn / beans, pico de gallo and a splash of lime juice or any Mexican-inspired sides.