Olive, Cheese and Salami Skewers(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Experience a delicious combination of flavors with these simple salami skewers, with the black olives contributing a rich, earthy taste and cheddar providing a sharp and tangy flavor. The salami adds saltiness while pickles add crunchy, sour note to the skewer. Fun to eat, easy to make. These skewers are the perfect appetizer or snack, and are sure to be a hit at your next gathering.
- 6 ounces salami (sliced, about 15 slices)
- pickles (I used less than 1 jar)
- 1 can black olives
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese (medium or sharp, cubed)
Yield: 30 skewers | Prep time: 15 minutes |
1. Prepare the ingredients. Cut each salami slice in half. Cut cheese into cubes. Drain olives. Pat pickles with a paper towel to remove excess liquid, then cut into rounds (about 1/3” thick).
2. Thread ingredients onto wooden skewers (or toothpicks) in the following order: salami (roll a piece and skewer it), pickle, olive, and cheese cube. Repeat until you use up all the ingredients. Serve and enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!