1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season and cook for a couple of minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
2. Add onion to the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes, until soft. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Mix in arrowroot starch, immediately add chicken broth and coconut milk, stir. Add mustard, nutritional yeast, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook stirring until the sauce starts to thicken.
4. Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes, until wilted.
5. Return shrimp back to the skillet, and cook for another 3 minutes, until warmed up. Serve over mashed potatoes, grilled veggies or cauliflower rice.