Paleo Spinach Shrimp with Sun Dried Tomatoes(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This Paleo Tuscan Shrimp with Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipe is definitely a winner, so simple, and very flavorful. It’s also great for busy weeknights because it takes 30 minutes to prepare and tastes like fine dining. Garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and nutritional yeast give the sauce an awesome flavor. This Whole30 and Paleo recipe does not disappoint!
- 1 pound shrimp (medium, raw, peeled)
- 2 cups spinach (fresh)
- 1 onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 teaspoons arrowroot starch
- 3 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, season and cook for a couple of minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
2. Add onion to the skillet and cook for about 4 minutes, until soft. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Mix in arrowroot starch, immediately add chicken broth and coconut milk, stir. Add mustard, nutritional yeast, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano and thyme. Season with salt and pepper. Cook stirring until the sauce starts to thicken.
4. Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes, until wilted.
5. Return shrimp back to the skillet, and cook for another 3 minutes, until warmed up. Serve over mashed potatoes, grilled veggies or cauliflower rice.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Canned Coconut Milk
Sun Dried Tomatoes
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!