1. In a small bowl, combine garlic, olive oil (leave 1 tablespoon to coat skillet), lemon juice, thyme, salt and pepper.
2. Rub all sides of lamb loin chops with the mixture.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and when it's hot, add lamb chops. Sear 4-5 minutes per side (trying not to move the lamb).
4. Transfer loin chops to a plate.
5. Make sauce. Add chicken broth to the same skillet and stir scarping off any bits stuck to it. Simmer the sauce for 2 minutes. Add butter or ghee, stir.
6. Return lamb loin chops to the skillet, and cook additional 4-5 minutes for medium/medium well (occasionally turning). Safe cooking temperature for lamb according to the USDA is 145F (63C).
7. Drizzle with the sauce, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and serve.