Parmesan and Paprika Baked Cod(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Another great way to bake cod, it comes out tender, flaky, perfectly done and not fishy (the recipe will also work for tilapia, flounder, halibut, haddock). Cod is coated with Parmesan, paprika and parsley, then baked. Just 20 minutes and you have a healthy and tasty main dish for your weeknight dinner.
- 4 cod fillets
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- lemon (sliced)
Yield: 4 fillets | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Wash fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels. Brush with olive oil, season with pepper and just a little bit of salt (because Parmesan has a salty flavor).
3. Mix together Parmesan, paprika and parsley.
4. Coat the fillets with the cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet (I usually cover it with aluminum foil for an easier cleanup).
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until the topping is nicely browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.