1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Wash fish fillets and pat dry with paper towels. Brush with olive oil, season with pepper and just a little bit of salt (because Parmesan has a salty flavor).
3. Mix together Parmesan, paprika and parsley.
4. Coat the fillets with the cheese mixture. Place on a baking sheet (I usually cover it with aluminum foil for an easier cleanup).
5. Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, or until the topping is nicely browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Garnish with lemon and serve.