Pork Loin with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This baked pork loin with lemon, garlic and thyme turns out incredibly moist and tender. Great main dish idea with simple ingredients and phenomenal taste.
- 3 1/2 pounds pork loin
- 4 cloves garlic (minced or finely grated)
- 4 teaspoons thyme (finely chopped)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Yield: 5 Servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour, 10 minutes | Total time: 1 hour, 17 minutes
1. In a bowl, combine garlic, thyme, lemon zest, salt, pepper and olive oil.
2. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
3. Evenly spread the mixture over pork loin.
4. Wrap the meat in aluminum foil and place in a baking dish.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Uncover the top, reduce the heat to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) and bake for another 30-40 minutes, until the meat is cooked through.
6. Transfer pork to a cutting board, let stand for 10 minutes for easier slicing. Slice and serve.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!