1. Place pork in a medium pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. (I usually add some celery, onion, a couple of bay leaves and peppercorns to make the meat taste better, but that's optional). Season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
2. Place potatoes in a small pot, cover with water, bring to a boil and cook for 25-30 minutes. Let cool, peel and cut into cubes.
3. Place eggs in a small pot, cover with cold water. Bring the water to boil, over high heat. Reduce the heat and boil the eggs for 10 minutes to get hard boiled eggs. Chill the eggs by placing them under cold running water or in a bowl of ice water. Then chop the eggs.
4. When the pork is ready, let it cool and cut into small cubes.
5. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, season with salt and pepper to taste, add mayonnaise, mix well.
6. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Serve.
The salad was delicious, welinda_smith