1. In a pan, heat butter and 1/2 olive oil. Season sliced pork with salt and pepper, and cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 8 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
2. Return the pan to medium-high heat, add the remaining olive oil. Add leeks, mushrooms and garlic, saute for 8 minutes (stirring often).
3. Sprinkle with flour. Stir in broth and heavy cream. Add dill, parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
4. Return the pork chops and any juices from the plate to the pan. Spoon the mushroom and leek mixture over the chops, cover with a lid, and simmer until the chops are tender, about 8 minutes.
5. Serve pork topped with the creamy mushroom leek sauce.