Quick Marinated Mushrooms (no vinegar)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This easy recipe combines Baby Bella mushrooms with a flavorful mix of onions, garlic, and herbs. Searing the mushrooms adds a golden touch, while the tangy mustard and zesty lemon juice create a refreshing marinade. Perfect for a quick and tasty appetizer or a side dish to complement any meal.
- 8 ounces mushrooms (baby bella)
- 1/2 onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cloves garlic (finely grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon grainy mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- dill (chopped, a couple sprigs, to taste)
- parsley (chopped, a couple sprigs, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (for frying)
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
1. Rinse mushrooms and cut in halves or quarters (depending on the size). Thinly slice onion. Chop parsley and dill.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, sear mushrooms on all sides, until lightly golden brown.
3. In a bowl, combine thinly sliced onion, finely grated garlic, whole grain mustard, lemon juice, salt, dill, parsley. Pour in boiling water.
4. Add cooked mushrooms, drizzle with oil, stir and refrigerate until serving.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Baby Bella Mushrooms
Dijon Mustard, Wholegrain
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!