1. In a small bowl, combine all the spices (except oil).
2. Rub steaks with the mixture on all sides. Let them sit at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until a nice crust is formed.
5. Transfer steaks to the oven and cook another 6-8 minutes (make sure your skillet is oven proof). To cook to medium, aim for internal temperature of 145 F (63 C).
6. Let rest for 10 minutes.