Salmon Rice Bowl Recipe(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Viral salmon bowl recipe, slightly modified. This easy spicy salmon bowl has a fun combination of ingredients and so much flavor! It is loaded with crunchy cucumbers, fresh avocado, tangy kimchi and juicy baked salmon. The sriracha mayo and soy sauce toppings are so easy to make and give this bowl an amazing flavor. Find out why this is one of the most popular salmon and rice recipes around!
- 4 salmon fillets
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 cups rice (cooked, warm, I used white jasmine rice)
- 3 cucumbers (I used Persian cucumbers, thinly sliced)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- kimchi (for serving, optional, to taste)
- nori (aka roasted seaweed sheets, for serving, optional)
- ■■■■ SPICY MAYO: ■■■■■
- 6 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce (I use Sriracha)
- Seasoned Soy Sauce:
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (low sodium)
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (large, finely grated)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 20 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
I use pre-cooked jasmine white rice for this recipe. If you need to cook rice, boil 2 cups of water. Add 1 tablespoon ghee or butter and 1 cup rinsed white rice. Bring to a boil and cook for 15-20 minutes. You’ll get approximately 3 cups of cooked white rice.
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). Place salmon fillets on baking sheet, season with salt and pepper, drizzle with avocado oil.
2. Bake salmon for 8-10 minutes (until the internal temperature is 140F (60C), it will later reach ~145F (63C) while resting).
3. While salmon is baking, in a small bowl combine mayo and sriracha. In a separate small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, finely grated ginger and garlic.
4. Arrange the bowls. For each serving, place 3/4 cup cooked rice, top with salmon fillet. Add diced avocado. Arrange cucumber slices, kimchi and nori sheets on the sides. Drizzle with mayo and soy sauce mixture. Enjoy!
Products I recommend for this recipe
White Jasmine Rice
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!