1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Prep chicken legs into lollipop style. Cut all around the narrow part of the bone.
Trim off any excess tendons, then using a paper towel pull the skin off, so that the clean bone can be seen. Repeat with the rest of the drumsticks. If you want your chicken lollipops to stand, you can also cut off the angled part of the leg (optional).
3. In a small bowl, combine salt, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin and chili powder.
4. Thoroughly coat chicken in seasoning.
5. Cook in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes, until nicely browned and cooked through.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small saucepan combine ghee, finely grated garlic, maple syrup, red pepper flakes, thyme, marjoram, oregano, basil and a pinch of cayenne (or more for extra heat).
Simmer for a couple minutes, until it slightly thickens.
7. Coat the chicken lollipops in the sauce and serve.