Stove Top Pork Loin(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Pork loin is cooked on the stove top in a flavorful sauce - tender and delicious way to cook meat.
- 2 pounds pork loin
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (I used marinara)
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Yield: 5 Servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 3 hours, 10 minutes | Total time: 3 hours, 20 minutes
1. Rinse the pork and pat dry with paper towels. In a bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, tomato sauce, hot sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Add water and mix again.
2. In a skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. the pork on all sides, about 3-5 minutes per side.
3. Place the onion slices to a medium pot, place the meat on top of the onions. Add garlic and pour the prepared sauce over the meat.
4. Cover and simmer on low for 3-4 hours, until the meat is very tender and almost falling apart.
5. Let rest for 10 minutes, slice and serve (especially good over brown rice pasta).
Products I recommend for this recipe
Red Wine Vinegar
Brown Rice Spirals
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!