Tasty Cauliflower Rice and Ground Beef Skillet(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
This easy Tex-Mex cauliflower rice and ground beef recipe is a healthy meal the whole family will love. It's also a one-pot wonder, Whole30 compliant and you’re going to love it! A perfect weeknight meal when you’re in a rush and want a break from your usual chicken dinner. As an additional bonus, it reheats really well.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 12 ounces cauliflower (riced, I used frozen from Trader Joe's)
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 1 cup bell peppers (sliced, I used frozen from Trader Joe's)
- 3 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 can tomatoes (14.5 oz, diced)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or more, to taste)
- cilantro (chopped, for serving)
Yield: 5 servings | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 22 minutes | Total time: 27 minutes
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef, crumble it, add onion and garlic. Cook until beef is no longer pink.
2. Add cauliflower and bell peppers, cook for 10 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
3. Add tomatoes, cumin, paprika, oregano and cayenne pepper. Season with salt to taste. Cook for another 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!