1. In a bowl, toss chicken pieces with cornstarch to coat them slightly.
2. Heat half of the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Brown the chicken on all sides until cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
3. To the same skillet, add the rest of the avocado oil, sliced onions and carrots, cook for 2 minutes, then add garlic. Push the veggies to one side of the skillet and pour the beaten eggs into the other side. Break the eggs up with a spatula, until scrambled and cooked through (veggies should be only lightly softened!).
4. Add chicken, cooked rice and blanched broccoli to the skillet.
5. In a small bowl mix together fish sauce, soy sauce and maple syrup. Add to the skillet and stir until everything is combined. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes to taste (if you prefer a stronger flavor, you can add another teaspoon of fish sauce).
6. Let stand for 5-7 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Top with green onions. Serve with sliced cucumber.