1. In a large skillet, heat 1/2 of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chicken from skillet to rest.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a small bowl mix together almond butter, coconut aminos, lime juice, garlic, ginger, sesame oil and salt.
3. When the chicken is ready, add the rest of the olive oil to the same skillet. Add spiralized zucchini, carrot shreds and sliced peppers. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the veggies are warm and crisp tender.
4. Cut chicken into medium cubes, add to the veggies.
5. Stir in the almond butter sauce JUST BEFORE serving.
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.