Whole30 Pork Chops (Schnitzel)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These perfectly crispy fried pork chops (pork schnitzel) are comfort food heaven on a plate! When I make these chops, I always have to make extra. It's a favorite in our household and everyone has to eat more than they need. Serve with mashed potatoes and Green Beans with Mushrooms and Onions
. Eat until satisfied. )
- 1 1/2 pound pork loin
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dill (optional, for garnish)
Yield: 4 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 13 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Cut pork loin into chops (I had 8 chops).
2. Place each pork chop in a plastic bag (or between two sheets of plastic wrap) and pound with a meat mallet on both sides to make thinner. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs with a fork.
4. In a separate plate, mix together coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Dip each chop in coconut flour, then in eggs, then in flour again. Gently shake off the excess flour.
7. Fry in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side, until nice and golden brown.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!