1. Cut pork loin into chops (I had 8 chops).
2. Place each pork chop in a plastic bag (or between two sheets of plastic wrap) and pound with a meat mallet on both sides to make thinner. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a small bowl, whisk 2 eggs with a fork.
4. In a separate plate, mix together coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Dip each chop in coconut flour, then in eggs, then in flour again. Gently shake off the excess flour.
7. Fry in batches for 3-4 minutes on each side, until nice and golden brown.