Zucchini Scallion Pancakes (Fritters)(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Delicious zucchini pancakes (fritters) with scallions and garlic. Your whole family will just love them!
- 3 zucchini (medium)
- 1/4 cup scallions (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Yield: 10 pancakes | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Grate zucchini into a medium or large bowl. Blot with paper towel to remove some moisture.
2. Add finely chopped scallions, garlic, egg and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Stir well to distribute ingredients evenly.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drop rounded spoonfuls of zucchini batter into hot oil, flattening slightly to form a pancake. Fry in batches until golden, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Drain pancakes on a paper towel-lined plate to remove excess oil. Serve with sour cream.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!