1. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, cauliflower rice, grated onion, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Add egg and mix everything well with your hands (you can use disposable food grade gloves).
2. Form the meat mixture into patties. Put almond flour on a large plate and dredge all sides of the patties in flour, shaking off excess.
3. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
4. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the patties on both sides, until light golden brown.
5. Transfer patties to a baking sheet (previously lined with parchment paper) and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes (until internal temperature reaches 165F (75C)).