Mexican-Style Chicken Thighs(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Prepare to be impressed by this delicious and flavorful chicken thigh recipe! With a zesty and aromatic marinade made with avocado oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, paprika, chili powder, oregano, and cilantro, these chicken thighs are packed with incredible flavor. The marinade beautifully infuses the chicken, creating a juicy and tender texture that is sure to please. Whether you are cooking for a family dinner or hosting a gathering, this recipe is guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.
- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- ■■■■ MARINADE: ■■■■■
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- cilantro (chopped, to taste)
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Total time: 25 minutes
1. Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large zip loc bag, add chicken thighs, toss around and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours (better overnight, for maximum flavor).
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken thighs about 6-7 minutes per side (flipping once), until the internal temperature reaches 165F (74C).
Products I recommend for this recipe
Organic Chicken Thighs
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!
Mexican Chicken ThighsGuest