Chicken Breasts with Prosciutto(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
- 3 chicken breasts (medium-small, pounded to even thickness)
- 3 slices prosciutto
- 6 sage leaves (fresh)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 5 sage leaves (fresh, minced)
Yield: 3 servings | Prep time: 7 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Total time: 27 minutes
1. Pound chicken to even thickness, season with salt and pepper on both sides. Place a sage leaf in the center on each side of the chicken fillet and wrap with prosciutto slice.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear wrapped chicken fillets for 4-5 minutes on each side, until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add wine to the same skillet, stir with a spatula loosening the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet. Cook for 4 minutes. Mix together flour and chicken broth, then add to the wine. Add minced sage. Cook for another 5 minutes until the sauce thickens.
4. Add chicken and cook for another few minutes spooning the sauce over chicken, until it’s heated through.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Organic Chicken Breasts
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!