1. Slice fish fillets into strips. Pat dry with paper towels (this step is important to prevent breading from falling off). Season with salt.
2. In a bowl, use a fork to lightly beat eggs with a teaspoon of water. Place flour on a separate plate. On another plate, mix together Panko breadcrumbs, smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet (enough to cover the bottom of the skillet) over medium-high heat.
4. Dredge each fish strip in flour, then dip it in the egg mixture, and finally coat with the Panko breadcrumbs mixture.
5. Cook fish pieces for about 3-5 minutes per side, until nicely golden brown.
6. While fish is cooking, prepare the dipping sauce. In a small bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, garlic powder, mustard, honey, stir well.
7. Serve fish fingers with the sauce and lemon wedges on the side.