Cauliflower and Zucchini Fritters(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
These crispy and flavorful veggie fritters are a great way to add veggies into any meal. They’re easy to make and are loaded with cauliflower and zucchini. The perfect quick veggie side dish to add to a busy weeknight dinner. Serve with sour cream (not for Whole30) or mayo dip (mayo + lemon juice + lemon zest + garlic).
- 1 cup zucchini (grated, I had 1 large zucchini)
- 1 1/2 cup cauliflower (riced, frozen)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten with a fork)
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- garlic powder
- ground black pepper
Yield: 10 fritters | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 20 minutes
1. Grate zucchini, season with salt and let sit for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add frozen cauliflower rice to the skillet and let it defrost quickly while stirring for a few minutes.
3. Using paper towels or a clean kitchen towel, squeeze excess liquid from zucchini and cauliflower (the more you squeeze the crispier your fritters will be).
4. In a bowl, combine zucchini, cauliflower, beaten egg and tapioca starch. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste).
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spoonfuls of the mixture (make fritters relatively small), flatten with a spatula. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until crispy. Best when served immediately.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Frozen Riced Cauliflower
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!