Super Easy Milk Cake(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
A simple and delicious hot milk cake with a few ingredients you most likely have on hand already. The taste and texture makes it perfect for any occasion. I was so happy to finally get this recipe from my friend Katie, I can't get enough of this cake. You can use your favorite fruit for topping, or just cinnamon sugar like I did.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 cup sugar (for topping)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Yield: 1 cake, 9-inch | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 45 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar (using an electric mixer).
3. Add vanilla extract. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the egg mixture.
4. In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter until hot and butter is melted.
5. Gradually add milk to the batter, whisking until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour the batter into 9-inch round cake pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the mixture.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!