Easy Lunch Wrap with Ham(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Tortillas, ham, tomato, seasoning and some cheese is all you need to make these great tasting, satisfying wraps. They take minutes to put together and make a perfect lunch. You are going to love these!
- 2 roll ups (lavash or tortillas, I used roll-ups from Costco)
- 8 slices deli ham
- 6 lettuce leaves (or a hanful of baby lettuce for each wrap)
- 1 tomato (large, sliced)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup cheese (grated, I used cheddar)
Yield: 2 wraps | Prep time: 10 minutes |
1. Spread some mayo on each roll-up. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and top with lettuce.
2. Place tomato slices on top of the lettuce, followed by the ham slices.
3. Grate some cheese over the top. Roll up.
4. Cut in half at an angle and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Whole Wheat Roll-Ups
Burrito Size Tortillas
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!