Shrimp Salad with Lettuce and Tomatoes(mydeliciousmeals.com)Alena Tarasevich
Shrimp salad recipe with lettuce, tomatoes and homemade dressing. Great, refreshing meal.
- 1/2 pound shrimp (medium, cooked according to package directions)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 romaine lettuce (heart, torn into pieces)
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic (finely minced or pressed)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill (dry or finely chopped fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon water
Yield: 4 Servings | Prep time: 15 minutes |
1. In a small bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice, olive oil, vinegar, garlic, pepper, dill, hot sauce and water. Mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix shrimp with lettuce and tomatoes.
3. Add dressing mixture, toss to coat and serve.
Products I recommend for this recipe
Red Wine Vinegar
Note: This post may contain affiliate links for products I like. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you click on a link and make a purchase, I'll earn some coffee money at no cost to you, which I promise to drink while creating more helpful recipes like this ;) Thank you for supporting My Delicious Meals!