1. Place each pork chop in a small plastic bag and gently pound with a meat mallet.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. In a plate, combine bread crumbs, parsley and paprika.
4. In a small bowl, lightly beat egg and water with a fork.
5. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Dredge the chops in flour, then dip in the egg mixture, and then coat with bread crumbs. Cook over moderately high heat until well browned (about 5 minutes), then turn and cook until browned and cooked through (about 3 minutes).
7. In a small saucepan, whisk flour and broth until smooth. Bring to a simmer, add sour cream and dill, season with salt and pepper and heat until thickened, about 3 minutes (do not boil, or sour cream will curdle).
8. Spoon the sour cream sauce on top of the pork chops and serve.
easy & wonderfulJohnBell