1. Separate frozen chicken breasts (if necessary). Season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder and Italian seasoning on all sides.
2. Add 1 cup water to the pot and put the trivet in it. Place the chicken breasts on the trivet.
3. Close the lid and set the valve to the sealing position. It will take about 10 minutes for your pressure cooker to reach pressure.
4. Cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then open the lid.
5. Let rest for 3-5 minutes and enjoy! (Safe internal temperature for chicken is 165 F).